Most workouts will have a score component to them. Once you complete the workout, you should log your score in the app so that you can reference it whenever we re-test that workout again.
To save your score
- Open the workout you just completed
- Click the orange SAVE SCORE button for that workout.
- Log your workout score.
- Fill out all the inputs for the workout (if the workout had multiple rounds, there will be multiple fields to fill out)
- Indicate if you completed the workout RX or Scaled (not sure what this means? Find out here.)
- Click the SAVE button when you are finished